Friday, April 17, 2015

Time Flies...

...when you're having fun!  And I have been having fun.  Continuing to dabble in encaustic painting. I've taken a few on line classes from Shari Replogle and last weekend I was able to take an "in person" class from her at Artiscape.  Lots of information, lots of wax, lots of Shiva Oil Paintstiks, lots of fun. I am hooked! Here's a look at what I came up in class.  It continues to evolve. At some point I just need to stop...




And while on the topic of Encaustic painting, Shari is teaching an online workshop " Encausticology" Encaustic Image Exploration! (click the title to find out more). There are just a few more days for the early bird special price of 55.00. On April 21 it will go up to the regular workshop price of 65.00.  

And one more advertisement, if you are in the Dayton, OH area on May 8, join me for the monthly Art Journal class at Marco's Paper from 10-1. We'll play with a plaster page, beeswax & PanPastels.

Enjoying the Journey!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment