Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm Back...

...back in cyber space, that is.  I had a shared blog with a couple of designer friends, Crafty Chick Designs, but I accidently let the domain expire and now all the posts have disappeared. Somewhere in blog post heaven, I suppose.

I teach classes at Marco's Paper in Dayton, OH and am having a great time. One of my new passions is PanPastels. The next in my series is PanPastel Workshop: Holiday.  Lots of texture, lots of fun.  Visit Marco's website for additional class information.





 
Speaking of classes, I'm taking an online class from Stephanie Ackerman, Handmade Holidays 2012.  It has delightful Christmas projects and an introduction to needle felting.  It's fun, it's fuzzy, it's fabulous.  Check out Stephanie's class.




Thanks for stopping by!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment